Week 1 Blog 1


Morning 9:00am

    When I was reading The 57 Bus, first of all, I really liked how it started off. It talks about what will happen, and when you continue to read the book you will be anxious or just waiting when it will happen. I really do like the suspense, and I can't wait to read more. Like what will happen to Richard and did he really do it or not...!?


More Reading!

(Oakland, Califonia) Pg. 6

    While reading what I really liked is that the writer was kinda introducing people and being very descriptive, how they look, and what they're doing. Another thing is that they have Sasha's media, what her interests are, and who she is. 

    It was really interesting to learn that Sasha would write her own language and that she is really smart since she was a toddler. I find some of the people interesting and how theyre described (Sasha's friends). I really like comedy and I kinda relate to them... I have this group of friends who are kinda dorky and are just funny. 
       
    So far I really like Samantha because it shows that there are people who are confused who they are and don't feel happy for who they are. I know some people who have problems like that feel like they're not who they are and want to change.

Note;

I didn't have time to read up to chapter 56, but I will continue to read tomorrow and read a little bit more. I also have to take care of my nephew and my niece and they're two crazy children. But so far I really like the book and I'm hyped!

Comments