week 7 blog 7

 The 57 Bus...

Side note: The order is kinda not correct sooo... read this then the other one hahaha...

Leading up to trial...

    My thoughts for Richards soon to trial I think through time Richard was feeling more and more depressed because he didn't have any hope. We've all been like that like when you try something and you keep failing and you start to feel helpless and

not have any hope anymore but then there a tunnel beaming light at the end. I felt like the people who were convincing him to do it should have gone to trial with him since they were at fault as well. But hey at least he will get to learn his lesson by going to an adult prison and expect him to come out good. NO! If he were to go to a prison-like that he will end up really bad and wouldn't you want the person to learn what they did!!!
P.S- This is Steven Universe it's a must-watch. 
Oh and that's me learning

Learning...

    I didn't expect to learn from this book but there are a lot of laws I don't know how to explain this.... But there were ways that could've helped him not go to prison like Restorative Justice. They explained that they would go into meetings and try to work things out with the victim. They talked about how someone harrased two girls and they didn't really want to send him to jail so they did that and they kinda became friends. I mean it's kinda unfair but it could've worked out for Richard because then he wouldn't go to prison for like 7 years... but the thing is that would he learn his lesson? Not really. So I think it would be good if he went to juvie for 5 years.

The envelopes...

I think if Sasha and their parents would've read Richards messages they would've thought of him differently and like Sasha's mother said she could've done a better speech. I mean they accepted his apology and forgave him and wish that he will do better which I thought was so, waaaah I was really sad I was emotional I'm always emotional...


Almost finishing...

    For the next blog, it will be the last and I will hopefully find out what will happen and I will probably cry cause maybe something bad will happen and they want to mess with my heart...but I guess. (future me I want to cry). I'm kinda scared...

~Amy

Comments